The Notebook.

11/29/09

VIRTUCIO JABE (L)

JabeVirtucio
(JA-be and BE-i)
COOL eh ? :)

I introduce... The one and only, Jabe Virtucio.senior at sja.coolguy.open-minded.&CUTE. 
hey baaaby, how're ya today? good? kaigood, LMAO. I've been texting you all day (Y) coool! In that short period of time that we've known each other, dayum I learned a lot. you're sucha gentleman. you're really 'in' to things. I may say you inspire a lot of people, huh? =) you & your great song, guitar-ing tingggggs & ohhhhh yeah JOSHY =D hai!lawl. mhm, (8) you're my inspiration (8) HAHAHA .! k don't hate my blogskin's the shit -.- I haven't blogged from last friday. I'm dedicating this blog for you. Only YOU, Jabe <3
what do you think should I talk about? HAHA, your record of 43 hours - NO SLEEP. PRO! w00t! I'd die if I was you D; blahblah, DUH! that's why I am not you..cos I wouldn't be able to do cool things like you do LOL. I am so tired. 
How about chuuu? I'm sure you are times billion tired as I am right now D: 
stop having an all nighter! 
you don't even call that an all nighter anymore :P you call it a 3-day nighter LOL if that made sense O_O
oh damn, I promised to make you a poem/love note. FAIL I did not O:
tomorrow ? kthanks. 
LOVEYOUBABY<3

oh, my cheeeesy pick up lines:

• "baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet."
(i booked 'baby' in this one ;D haha) 

• "my love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in" 
(LOLOLOLOLOL, cheesy!? kTRUEEE)
  
• "do you have a band-aid? [why?] I hurt my knee when I fell for you."
(another cheeeeeesy shit!)

laaaawl, I was bored and decided to share my so-corny-pickuplines =D

JAbRIeLL ROBiN VIRTUCIO
^ tell me what's so cool about this ;D
 


  

1 Comments:

Blogger Jabe Virtucio said...

LOOOOL, omgaaah baby, i can read this over and over again and still love it no matter what :D
<3

4/1/10 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home