The Notebook.

12/29/09

dec 29 '09

baby, today was amazing. I can't lie. I had soooo much and I know you did too !
I don't even know how to explain it ;)
I swear we were chilling for more than two hours LMFAO .
AYYYYYY !

PS, I love you <3

--
mhm.. Kevin Ken Francis Louise and Louise's cousin, Allyson, came to my house to see me !
But FML. we just chilled for like an hour -___- errrks !
hmm w/e. We'll plan another time altogether again ;)
I had fun for an hour as well ! LMFAO .
oh btw, Francis Kevin and Ken, thaaanks so much for being such good listeners.
I love you guys :) LOL, ayyyyyy TP ! (tropang pinoy)


notes:
- vio's 12th birthday tomorrow ;
- dye hair ;
- nails ;

5 Comments:

Blogger Jabe Virtucio said...

we only chilled for 2 hours ?
LMFAOOO whaat the...
and i love you too :)

29/12/09 8:57 PM  
Blogger Bei said...

Baaaaby, go blog ! ;P

30/12/09 9:01 AM  
Blogger Jabe Virtucio said...

LOLOL i know i will today, i was sooo tired and "sore" from yesterday
AHAHA ;D

30/12/09 10:36 AM  
Blogger Bei said...

Baby I'm still sore. Like forrrrreal :/
LMFAO

31/12/09 5:10 PM  
Blogger Jabe Virtucio said...

LOL awwwh baby :(
i'll be more gentle next time.

...alied, rouuugh ftw :D

31/12/09 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home