HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BESTPREN!

Ayyyyyy! My one and only bestfriend is here! Actually, it's his 18th birthday today! He's up there ^ POGI! WITWIW! LOL. Well I wish you have a good day today. Kay wait, scratch that.. Amazing! There! HAHAHA! You're 18 now and gotta take care of me.. :( joke lang xD but yeah, now you're old enough to do things ;) ouuuu sounds fun. (no, don't think dirty! ..lmao) I'm dedicating this blog to you just 'cause you're fucking special, okay? Okay :] even if we've only met last year, we already have that bond betwen us two. Telling you my problems, you telling me; our super dirty jokes together LOL ..nonstop lunch breaks; Tropang Pinoy; skips together; our singing covers of I'm Yours, You Belong With Me, Gitara, and lots more; our dances with the songs; oh also our pictures together, all over on facebook. People think we're dating LOLOL; our lovely pictures on my locker, which is now on my mirror. And everytime I look at it, I feel like I'm being stalked! Joke laaang, lmao. Well, sana hindi ka magbago kailanman for the worse, kung magbago ka man, for the better diba? Happy Birthday ulit Ber!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
♥


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home