uh oh..
--
credits/shoutout to Josh Magno for doing my great layout ;D bahaha ;
also for picking the ugliest picture EVERRRRRRRR -.- fml. but i took it out 3 sorry xD
--
i really don't know what to say.. but this morning was just great ;]
buttttttttttt baby, how am i gonna go home like this? O; LOLOLOL aaaaaaaaaack! mmmmhm, s'all good.
just hopefully i don't get booked :)
btw, i read your blog > http://promisepinkyftw.blogspot.com/2009_12_01_archive.html
it made me cry LOLOLOL . keeedkeeeed.. well, i was really touched :$
i always stalk your blog baby xD i know you still love me :)
Baby did you know
That you had me all the way
With those softly spoken words
That you chose to say
Baby did you know
You always amaze me
And that is one thing,
That I would like you to see
Baby did you know
You've changed the way I see things
You make me happy to look forward to,
What tomorrow will bring
Baby did you know
When I'm singing in the mirror
I imagine I'm singing in front of you
And I'm holding you near (LOL)
Baby did you know
That even though your not here
I can always feel your love,
'cos I hold your feelings near
Baby did you know
I run all the things you say, around in my head
It usually brings me peace at night,
Before I go to bed
Baby did you know
That you are in my dreams at night
And honey you look just like an angel
And you send me on a flight
Baby did you know
I will always think of you this way
That is why forever
With you my heart will stay.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home