The Notebook.

1/25/10

naive.

You know what I do when I'm hurt ? I try to keep quiet. And I just think about why would they do that to me. Well they're humans. They judge. They criticize. They talk. And they just wanna let others down. But why ? I don't understand. If they don't like you for who you are, then I guess time's up. They only gave you a short amount of time to get to know you better. They should've not done that. Well they're just humans. They judge. They criticize. They talk. 
Sometimes, I feel like fighting it. Sometimes, I think about it deeply and it seems like.. it's just worthless. The outcome would still be the same. It's not like we will get over it after all. It'll even make things worse. 

And I have respect for the person I love. For the person I trust. So I'd try to not make a big deal out of it. Cos you know, it'll just waste our precious time. Especially mine. So yeah.. You're starting dramas. That is naive.

..    
I know I grew up very naive and sheltered, but I like that.
I feel sad when I see kids who have experienced too much too young.
I'm just learning myself what the real world is like.
I'm glad I could wait this long before I had to deal with reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home