Just like the others baby !
I feel disgusted, honestly. Telling me to grow up when you fully aren't. I mean if you want a certain person to follow what you tell them for the better, then you should show an example first for them to acknowledge. But no, you decided to be a hypocrite. It makes me laugh seeing those pictures all up on facebook to make me jealous. It worked yeah, on the first day I saw it. But it's funny 'cause if you're trying to make someone jealous, geez.. Grow some balls to do it right in front of her. Don't just try to take pictures and post them up 'cause you know that's not gonna do anything but piss yourself off. Or it could also be one of those things when you just feel like kissing her.. Uhh, that's kinda weird 'cause she also have that someone which is a boyfriend but okay. I just feel bad for him. He's probably so faithful. You're like a rat, yes rat. When the homeowner's around, you're just there but once they turn their back, you do stupidity. < shame insert > Also for the guy, if you're actually trying to make someone jealous, like LEGIT.. You should atleast use someone who's single and not your bestfriend. Don't feel good or whatever that I'm literally talking about you guys on my blog. 'Cause on blog, that's where my thoughts are. And yes, I have time on my hands 'cause I'm not that busy yenno :) Don't think that I'm still hurting when I see you 'cause to be honest, I'm not :) but I haven't moved on at same time. I mean like I'm not the type of person that when I just broke up with someone, I go and grab the next one. But you know what you should do? Stop getting relationships younger than your age 'cause it's actually sucha hassle, don't you think so? Like how many younger girls did you date again? And how many of them did you actually take seriously? NONE? That sucks 'cause some of them may actually did take you seriously yet you chose shit for that. Speaking of the devil, apparently I chose smoking over you. Tell you straight, I did not. The thing is, atleast I'm honest when I do something right? I don't hide. It's not like I tell you at the end of the day how I smoked..and you know what I mean. You told me at the end of the day, "oh btw I kiss her today" that's like me saying, "oh btw I smoked today" even if I tell you or not, it is still different. Trust me. You tell me how it hurts you when you see me do it. Well don't you think it hurts me seeing both of you guys? That's like a WHOLE different kind of hurt. You would know, you're the mature one right? RIGHT. 'Cause you said so. Seeing you today doesn't really make me feel good. But who cares.. I go to your school so obv I'm gonna see you anyway.
Trust me, you didn't want to be the heartbreaker. 'Cause you have no idea what goes in women's mind and what they plan to do in revenge.
That's all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home