The Notebook.

4/17/10

Stop It.

FORREAL, i think you should stop talking about me in everything. Blog, formspring, facebook, twitter... Or whatsoever. Like wtf, didn't you delete me off facebook? Unfollowed me on twitter? Blocked me on blog? And yet, you still have the time to go on your damn laptop and spend atleast maybe 10 minutes or more looking and answering qustions about me. I mean like...forget it. You're already dealing with someone so get off my clit already, geeeeeeez. And you're probably some anonymous shit on my formspring. How much do you wanna bet that you still read my blog and formspring, huh? Exactly, caught. So if I were you, just stop it. Well you deleted me off everything..that MUST mean something. You know what? That you're still fucking hurting AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Or maybe you just really don't wanna have any connections with me. Then so? Like I fucking care. Go and suck a nigger cock. 'Cause apparently that's what I want??? Well then, fuck you. To be honest, I've had enough of your put-up shit. You putting up all those pictures on facebook, talk shit about me on your formspring...whatever. I might have been the biggest bitch you've gone out with, but don't go open your mouth and talk mother fucking crap about me. 'Cause honestly, you're giving me the shittiest come back of life. Just go on 'cause I am completely done with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home