The Notebook.

5/31/10

Atleast you know now.

I feel so horrible right now because of what I've just read. Is this right? Like I've been asked this so many times. There's no right or wrong in love, right? I mean, you don't choose who you fall for. All I could think about is if he's okay... I hope so though. This is actually hurting me.

- I saw this coming but I thought this m a n would understand. -

I feel horrible because I've never wanted to be such a wrecker.
Well, some of it just had to be in private now and not to publicized. All I'm gonna say though, is that I am willing to fight for you. You've told me you would fight for me. And I am not just doing it because you're doing it for me. It is because I believe in you. I just hope eventually this m a n will start to take things maturely and understandably.

This is now you're happiness. And I wanna be part of it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home