I really don't know what's there to be jealous about me but like I'm not the type of girl who gets major jealousy about someone or something I don't have or I can't get. Like missy, that's life. I can't believe you would actually risk that friendship we have 'cause of shit like this. Hmmm, 'bout me getting all these "boys", you don't even know what's up between us. I mean.. If that certain guy is just a friend, a close friend, an aquiantance, a bestfriend or just a damn stranger. So chill yourself. Talking about hairstyle... I LOL'd BIG time when I heard about that. HOOOMAN! Don't fucken kill me. ahahahahahahahaha!!! Oh and now you're mad at your "bestfriend" 'cause she told me about your shit.. Well if I were you, you shouldn't be. Like c'mon, that is SO grade 6.. 'Bout talking behind someone's back. Yeah we're in highschool, drama happens. BIG TIME. But yo, if you were gonna start drama, start something REALLY big. Like something REALLY BIG. Don't start something stupid 'cause I'm not that type.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home