the last night and the today - ish
Hmmm.. Anywho, last night was pretty fucked up yet live, alie? Although it was just us two. HA! Its sorta funny 'cause like back to his house we were talking about how his friend made a rap to ask his girl out long times. Cute I know ;D well, they've been together for like a couple of years now? Mm don't remember. Anyways, back to my talking! Pre-drinking happened so I can do shit properly and whatnot. I guess it worked, hahaha! Left the house around 10pm to do some things and there it started.. I mean it's so shocking because I was supposed to be the one telling him this "something" but I guess he had to open up himself first :\ I guess that works well? Hmm. Idk, I was clearly just like.. :| in a good way though. But like see, he made me listen to the song he composed that I NEVER fucken heard before.. Wanna know what it's called? Sure? Yeah? LOL. It's called "THING FOR YOU" Yeah, I know right?! I had the same reaction. So obviously I asked him wasssup with the title, the lyrics and shit..? And his response was "isn't it obvious?" And legit I was like... "uh true? Wow." Oh yeah.. He was sorta waiting for my feedback but he didn't get anything 'till I got off the car! Damn niggah, I can't believe I fucken said that :| He'll forget! We were both outta our system anyways.
Secondly.. O M F G
Kay so I was like on facebook and I saw my friend's list and I clicked the name 'cause of the different picture.. Then when I viewed the profile.. I was like.. "O M F G" For God's sake she's ugggggggggly. I'm not pretty or anything but boy, is that your replcement girl like!!! One word: EW.
Sorry, I'm rude!
PEACE!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home