The Notebook.

7/11/10

One of them days

Boy: Where you at?
Girl: Ma crib lol ..sa bahay 
Boy: Ur crib sa bahay. Lol we're at sq1
Girl: Ya. Cuz I'm a baby! Lol uy sq1. Shopping?
Boy: Baby. Psshh. Yes shopping. Window shopping
Girl: Beiby psh ka din. Lol
Boy: Bei by? Lol
Girl: Bei bee.. Tanga
Boy: Lol haha

- 3 minutes passed -

Girl: Hey.. If I tell u sumtin would u look at me the same
Boy: Yes. Y not
Y watsup?
Girl: I'm feelin sumtin I shudnt feel lol..
Boy: Ic. Wat is it?????
Girl: Hmmm....
Boy: ???
Girl: Its about u.. I guess
Boy: Ok. Wat about me? Retarded? 8)
Girl: Geez. Nvm lol
Boy: No no. I'm jk. Like u
Soooo yeh. My bad. Go on...
Girl: Haha 'jk' its k.. Next time
Boy: No. Ur mean. U cnt do that! 8)
U got me all curious nd shit now. :P
Girl: I realized it's not the rite time now.. =D hehe
Boy: Ok. It's up to u. Jst leme kno 8)
Girl: Duno. I may never tell u haha 8D
Boy: Aww. Sooo not fair! I tell u stuff. Plus I wnt look at u different. Wat ever it is. Promise. Pexman 8)
Girl: Lol pexman!
Boy: Haahha! Yeh. Wow. I didn't think u wud remember that. Lol
Girl: The pexman? I'm fob hellow?!?!
Boy: Hahaha! Tru. I porgot
Girl: Next time long time I'll tell you 8)
Boy: Ok fine. I'll remind u hehe 8D
Girl: U shud!
Boy: Kk. I will get a tattoo on my arm so I wnt forget
Girl: Soooo lame
Boy: Jokes lang! Geez 8)
Girl: Ofcourse you'd joke lang Charlie 
Boy: Charles..
Girl: Ur turning __ right?
Boy: Yeh. _yrs difference. 8)
Girl: O tru. Damn
Boy: It's jst numbers
Girl: Means.... Haha jk =P
Boy: ? Huh
Girl: Nuttin 8D
Boy: Okie....

..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home