This is only of those days!
You. Yeah, you! You still read my blog so don't even lie..
I'm living my fucken life right now. High and low, go live yours too. We're on our own paths now. No one tells me what to do.. Not if I fucken care for you or even trust you. I'm not beefing cause that's just dumb. I'm just stating the truth. So don't come up to my face, rubbin' all that dirt like you're some goodfuckingsamaritan, ariiii? Cause you nottttt.
In the other hand, last night was fun! WARNING: {I don't fucking care who reads this.. This is what I wanna write so calm your balls bout what I'm doing or what I've done.}
Anywho, we stayed at his base; wow chilling with the 20s ain't that bad.. Only thing I hated was the "shot shot shot" part. Oh maaaan, killed me yesterday. Fucking Jamaican Rum! It's good styll, although I've always hated it. I LOL'ed at the visitors.. They're all niggers! Haha.. Gotta love them though.. Proper swag, true? Well I watched Grown Ups too.. Sucha fucking funny movie! Hitted up the g-spot around 2:45 in the morning with some coronaaaaaas. And yes g-spot.. Kushin' place woo!!! Hahahaha! It was live and we did some super! Agh, so fucken good. Take note of the papers, fucking honey and blueberry papes alie? Ahahahah. Then I got dropped home around 4 in the morning and yeah.
Called it a night niggahs!
7/11/10


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home