while's and waiting's .
Hai . =]
long time , no ?
I never knew i could just write a blog without my computer ; LMFAO.
non-bloggin' for.. 4? 5 days ? Idk.
Well, nothing really happened y'know.
It's been same things different days. >(
uhm, I'm waiting for my nigg to come back from Cali.
Awh, bebe trish, I miss you lots <3.
I guess so with Kyle ? Aha . Yee.
So bebz, if it happens that you're reading this, you know what kind of shit am I in rii now.
But s'all good. I'm all good. Remember ? Aha.
Like what you said.. "there are other fishes in the sea."
so I'm here , trynna fish some. AGAIN ?! baha.
Naah, I'm just resting & laid back.
Waiting forya to come back to your crib baby ! (: NO HOMO .
youbess tell me what happened dur. Bessgon, live shit 'round Cali ?
Are there hot boys , niggs ? [;
lol , I gotchu anyday still doe.
Just keep it up that way.
I'll see ya when ? =)
in a week or a couple ? (: hope soo .
Anyways, uhmm, yeah, there's non much hangouts these past few days..
So whaat now ? x)
uggh , I gotta set some time ? - when I'm not busy , no ? (:
la la la la la la la.. I'm pretty bored & don't know what to do atm .
Mmhm.. I guess I'll just be here . Texting all day ;) baha !
Ohyeah, new moon.. xD
so basically the movie's coming out on the 28th of November ( =
yeye.(h)
Also, looking forward to "Final Destination 3D" with the niggs again <333333333 .
Arrrii , I think I should end this now , noh ? (:
ahheff one thing.. I need my fckn computer back
laptop ( yn ) ;) LOL .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home