The Notebook.

12/11/09

this friday is beat!

This morning, at sharply 6:50 in the morning. I walked in to my bathroom to do my hair when i see my mom. So i backed up, and decided to wait 'till she's done. I have my hair straightener and my bath towel with me. She was clearly brushing her teeth and i was literally watching her. She turned her head and asked "what is on your ear?" I wanted to deny about my two 'unknown' piercing, but there's really NO point of hiding it. She already saw! -.-
She was very upset, and so i was. She took my phone and my iTouch :(
She told me, "don't expect me to allow you to go out over the weekend and so with next week."

baby, i am really sorry. i wanted to hang out with you but my stupidness got our plans fucked -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home