The Notebook.

1/26/10

unforgettable day ~ 01/26/10

Today, 2nd day of exams. I had my business exam. I guess I would say it was pretty easy but long. But s'all good. I started at 8:40 and finished at 10:10 :) actually, I was kinda sad cos my baby wasn't at school. He didn't have an exam cos of his spare. And as of what he told me: he needed to stay home and study and stuff. And he couldn't go out at all :( so we were both expecting that on Wednesday, we would see each other ! I was so down. Then RIGHT AFTER I CAME OUTTA CLASS after my exam, I was chilling with torri, siba and regine for a bit. Then guess who I saw ? =O he was here ! My baby visited me.. He surprised me actually :$ and I was soooooo happy to see him ! 
So the rest of the day went like this: we walked to my house together, as usual <3 I changed my clothes from my uniform tingggggggs xD then some other things.. Y'know, I'd rather shush about it :D so I ended up cooking pizza (uh, I swear you don't "cook" pizza) LOL so the pizza was done and we ate. I think Jabe was so amazed when he saw that mango juice powder from the filipino store BAHAHA ! 
jabe: is this powder ?
me: nonono, it's liquid !
jabe: stfu ! 
^ don't you feel dumb baby XD alied.
alright, ima continue. So we watched a movie while we were eating :) it was such a good movie ! It was called close to you. I got so sappy, DANG lmfao. and i heard the door, my mom's home. She ate and told jabe that she'll drop him home ! ;) oh and we ate that pear thingy, a fruitcup ;D and he had to spill some of the syrup on my pants -_- geez LOLOL. Then the time has come. He had to go home. I love the car ride as well..
my mom: so jabe, where do we turn ? Left or right ?
jabe: left tita..
(bei: no shit. Go straight ahead on the bushes !) LMFAO
Mmm so we got to his house. His house was sick ;) I saw his room and it was sooooo clean [insert sarcasm] bahaha. And OMG, I loooooved his baby brother. Even though he didn't like me at first..LOL throwing dinosaurs at me tsk tsk ! AHAH. So then Daniel started to like me after a while :D and he cried when I left :'( awwwh, I actually still wanted to stay. HMPH ! 
hmmm, but overall..I had a great time with my baby =)

--
I should go to bed now. French test tomorrow -.- 
Goodnight readers !  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home