The Notebook.

1/27/10

unforgettable day part 2 ~ 01/27/10

unforgettable day part 2 ~ 01/27/10

Another amazing day ! WOOOOOOOOOT. Mhm, it was snowing so haaaaaaaard today D: I hated it ! Well.. when I was outside I did. But when I got in, it looked so nice xD then it stopped. Awwwh :( LOL so my baby and I were just chilling on the couch today ...and something unexpected happened (don't worry, we're clean for sure) well, my mom came home early ! Like I didn't even know she was coming at freakin..11ish ? I mean, my mom's okay with having jabe over all the time now but...LMFAOLMFAO but ugh, I swear ! When I heard the door, I thought of "HOLY FUCKING SHIT, what is she gonna say ? D:" XD Oh well, I think we're safe though :) my mom didn't say anything ! =D 
So after having lunch with my mommy, I washed the dishes. I told jabe I can make it from 12:48 to 1:00 washing the dishes. I failed obviously. Cos like he was distracting me. I was washing the dishes while this faaaaaag is behind me, trying to hold me. hmmmmm ;) ahah. After the dishes, we played some 2k10 ! AYYYYYYYYYYE ! and psh obviously..I lost -.- guess the score ! 40-84 YAY ! It was so reasonable eh ? I know LOLOLOL but I suck in 2k so whatever ;P more fun tingssss happened too :)

anyways, tomorrow's the last day for exams (Y) and I have math -_- great. But it'll be easy. HOPEFULLY, BAHAHA. And I'm going to have lunch at dimsum with my baby and his mom and oh, Daniel <3 ! AWH :) 

So I'll stop now. Dinner ! 
Bye readers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home