The Notebook.

6/1/10

You just don't have the right to...

Dear You,

How could such words come out of your mouth? Especially about your bestfriend. I do understand how you feel right at this moment but you didn't have to be way too hard about it. You're hurting, he's hurting and I'm hurting. We're all not perfect! No one is. It's just you didn't have the right to say those things. What did he do to you? NOTHING. If you were to blame anybody, it'd be no one. Why? Well it's simple. Just like what you used to say, "you do not choose who you fall for, you just fall for it." You have to understand and realize that people around you have been sacrificing every single thing only for your happiness. You don't hear them complain; you don't hear them whine. Please... Don't be selfish. Think about them too. Think about what they've done to you. Think about what they've done for you. Only if you reread the things you've said, you'll realize that it hurts. Be mature about it; accept what's here maturely. I just hate the fact seeing you two fighting over something like this. I mean I feel horrible, disgusting about myself.. Thinking of how I'm starting to break something off if I continue doing this. But you also have to understand that the world does not revolve around you. 

Respectfully yours,

Me.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home