The Notebook.

7/31/10

They mattered. I'm a Bipolar Bitch, not an Insensitive Bitch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not really the type of girl that could fix things easily just because you want to or I want to or just because for the sake of it. I take time. Mean time. I mean I don't really like blowing things off but do I really have to fix shit now? Like really? Don't think so. And I am still treating you with respect 'cause you deserve it, everyone does! I just hope I don't lose it out of anything else.
'Cause once I lose it, I'd never go back.
It's like how I said "I'd never go back to a Cheating Boyfriend." alie?
And I am not treating you as "shit" and never will. Don't try to compare yourself with my past. It doesn't impress me or get me because that was my past and you knew how it was. I never did it against you, did I? Ofcourse we never wanted to have things this way. But calm down. I'm just around and you are too. We'll fix things when I know we should. Not just because I was told to, that's just pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home