The Notebook.

7/13/10

unsure shit.

It's so dumb of me writing something like this on blog. But its a way to break it in styll. Well, convos are pretty cold nowadays, ngl. I'm not liking it. I mean, yeah it's sorta my fault too but can't blame me for it. It feels like I'm losing you. Not even the "relationship" way.. More like in general, you know.. As a friend.
I'm feeling what I'm feeling right now. I'm gonna be totally honest. I don't know if I'm able to work for this anymore. Like I'm losing interest.. I don't know what brought me here. All I know is that having to committ to someone isn't a good clan for me ..for now. I am so unsure about everything, about us. Don't get me wrong. There is no third party in this. It's like, "can I atleast have a me time where no one is actually involved?.." It's sooo great you're always there for me, since the beginning and we both know that. I've realized that even how hard you work for some things, sometimes you just have to deal with reality. And reality is here. Again, don't get me wrong.. But every single thing you said and did for me, I know you meant all that.
I just had to open this up because it's been bugging me. Yeah, I could've told you earlier but y'know, I have that thing where I had to meditate. Meditate for a while then say something.

So if you're reading this, I think I've explained myself pretty well already. It hurts to let you go because of all the things.. Through thick and thin, I know you'd always be there for me. Well.. You told me. So I'm keeping your word styll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home