just kick it up (;
If something happens you cannot control,
then life isn't going to wait for you to catch up;
you just have to keep on moving with life.
If it's a boyfriend problem, then think, I'm worth way more than all this.
I'm going to make it and life goes on.
Every day you would hope and pray,
That he would always stay this way.
He treated you like you should be treated,
You thought your life was finally completed.
Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it,
everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it,
be lost in it,
and among all, never... never forget it.
He started ignoring you and you wondered why,
All you wanted to do was curl up and die.
You thought your relationship would never end,
But that was all so fake and pretend.
I loved you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home