The Notebook.

7/18/09

shitty .

Haaaay , haaaaay , haaaaay (:
kso, ugggh.. Boredom >.<
it ain't funny.
so tomo , Sunday eh ?
Mmhm, let's see..
The 19th ? Ohyeah.
Arii then.
Well first thing obv, church.
Then ball =]. - ohyeah (;
daaaaaamn.
I've missed all of 'em.
It's been a while the last time I seen my niggs. -.-"
sooo, right now.. I've seen the simpsons movie - 4th time b , 4th.
Whatchu askin' for ? xD
anywhoooo, I'm about to see the lake placid ,
i am that bored .
Seeing lots&lots&lots of movie x]
aha.
Also, I'm guessing I'm about to customize my invitation (; yaya ! =D
lalala, idk what to say cos it's pretty boring as you seen my last blooog );
but no worries my readers..
I'm just waiting for that day ,
that day to come (:


Anyways...
So how am I suppose to handle all demtings ?
HOLY !
mhmm, it's pretty pathetic that he's been telling me all these shit,
for a while now :@
ohwell, he's been like that for a while too ,
so no wonder 8-)
but but but.. itskaay (;
I'm pretty chill, myself ;
so I got no worries nomo ;D

Last thing, I've been pissed for a long time NOW :/
pathetic faaaaaags.

you know who you are (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home