The Notebook.

8/13/09

it's august 13 ,

FIFTEEEEEEEEEEEEEN NIGGGGGAHS !

jamtings in twooooo fuckeeeen days !

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;)
d'aaaaawe , the daaaay was sooo much fun !
my birthday was great ,
the faam came ; we had sooooo much fun .
can't even lie ( L ) .
:)) we had a ' cake facial '
mhhm ! The cake tastes sooo good .
UBE FLAVOUR from them :$ 
Haha , fuuuuuntimees !
In two days, Saturday, is my jaaaaam . 
I caaan't wait to seeee my girls , I miss them so much ! 
I am so sure they can't wait to see me too .. I mean the boys :p haha! 
kidddddding ..
oh btw, I got my naaaails done =D YAY ! :p
the day was amazing , fun , and most of all .. VEEERY MEMORABLE (L)
It's my Fifteenth birthday, without any hassle , doubt & distractions :)

I love it.
I love them.
I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home