The Notebook.

8/12/09

PUT TITLE HERE PLEASE ..

> RAIN.

d'aw , mooooore rain :(
oh why ? oh why ? 
why's summer '09 like this ? 
goooooooooosh yoo .
but I guess it just passed by -_-
woooooow. 
better not come back :p
C'mon don't xD
rotfl , my mom started cleaning her car at around 1 something then she heard the thunder aha she stoopped cos she knew rain was gonna come .
Waste of time yo . 
Lol.  She was soooo pissed , cos everytime she plans to clean her car , it always rains xD NO LIES :/

> MUSIC.

MAD & TOGETHER
both sung by Neyo <3  
haha, why ? cos I love its lyrics .
soooo much ! try listening to it (L)
you might fall in love , especially "together" :)).
just felt like sharing my songs :D

> TODAY.

today .. I woke up at 9:30 (n) wanted to sleep in .
I did the laundry :/ I didn't faaaail :O haha.
naw , alied , I never fail at laundry shit .
Ima PROOOOOOO (;
uhm, I'm going to canadian tire ; winners ; walmart ? 
WDF , aha the subtitle is "today" so it's right that I'm talking about today xP
 
> TOMORROW.

- is august 13 , '09 ..
It's my daaaaay ;D
awe , I'm fifteeeeeeen ! LOL
daaay's too faaast for me . (:
irdk what to do tomorrow .
'cept , I'm getting my nails done ;D
But foooshoo I know what to do on saturday [; haha.
It's paaaaarty time ! (h) 
uhmokay, I'm gonna take my shower ..

kaaaaaay. 
teeteewhyelle loooovers <3 .

tomorrow / saturday .

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home