so ?
You have a way of coming easily to me.
And when you take , you take the very best of me ..
So I started a fight cos I need to feel somethin' ,
And you did what you wanted cause I'm not what you wanted.
Oh, what a shame .
What a rainy ending given to a perfect day ..
Just walk away, no use defending words that you will never say.
And now that I'm sittin here thinkin it through, I've never been anyone as cold as you .
You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray.
And I stood here lovin' you and WISHED them all away.
You come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore .
You never did give a damn thing, baby but I cried, cried for you.
And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you.
Every smile you fake is so condescending .
Counted all the scars you made .
Now that I'm sittin here thinkin' it through , I've never been anyone as cold as YOU .
yeah yeah yeah .
I wouldn't be visiting you for a while ,
cos you've been pissing me off , arii ? GOOD.
lablablablab ; shaaaadup !
but yaahno., I've been there for a long time .
True true .
You're being a jackass (:
yeah you are :&
you should just shut up next time cos you offend people about your 'saying / jokes '
that's bull**** .
-.-
psssh !
You couldn't even do your own thing ?!
Like WOW .
grow the eff up - x2 .
But yuknow., I got nun against you .
Well actually I do..
But I am not that immature to act like a ..
9 yr old : \
cos I'm not you .
aha !
-
-
-
|
|
\
|
v
" feel the guilt , but not the filth ."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home