The Notebook.

7/31/09

used abused & reused.

uggghh -.- what the eff ..
Got it (n)
On a Friday too .
pssssssssh ...

|
|
|
\
|
v

THEN:

Wow. I was just sooo surprised that he talked to me today.
Like yo man , uhh okaay ?
What u been drinking ?
Shit, vodka or something ?
Looks like you've been drunk - by talking to me .
And then you ask me these questions ?
Like grow up man WTF .
-.-
I been talking to my girl today,
she's right , straight up .
No reasons to be mad at you.
and why should I get mad you ?
It's not like we're dealing or anything.
I don't own you.
Neither... love you... anymore.

PAST IS PAST

It was actually never "us" & y'know that.
It was a fling. Total fling.
But to tell you the truth..
I wanted you , y'know.
It wasn't that easy for me to get over it, neither forget about it.
It was just a mistake.
I don't even know why the fck all these happened.
I don't know what to do either.
Be happy that it happened or be frustrated cos the outcome wasn't the outcome that I wanted ?
easy come easy go.

I had a lot of time for you.
It was used, abused & reused.
Bullshit man.
Bullshit!
I just couldn't think of any reason why did we have to end up like this ?
In a hurtful way ?
In a maniac way ?
In a frustrating way ?
In a heart-breaking way ?

NOW

You wanna start fresh ... AGAIN.
already said nuff.
Ain't contented ?
Ain't contented from hurting me ?
Wanna start playing with my heart again ? *phew*
I thought I had freedom nor peacefulness.
But then you have to come back and talk shit & do shit .
I don't need you, we're better off this way.
No one's hurting & no one's taking a risk .
So if I were you give it up , NOW. .
Cos I won't be coming back to you :)

13 days ^^
15 days ^^
   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home