The Notebook.

8/2/09

a whole night .

a whole night .

so this day wasn't a fckn good day.
it was pretty illshit.
-.-
i can't even explain it in simple words.
All I wanna do is let this anger out & fckn punch them - ALL OF THEM, in their fckn faces.
it wasn't a great day, perhaps, it was shitty.
mostly shitty.
REALLY.
I don't understand wtf's wrong with them.
Like shit man.
Y'all need to GROW THE FCK UP.
shit.
I just couldn't show my feelings cos I have respect.
Respect for em.
Respect for you, especially. 
though I'm btchn' I got R E S P E C T .
yes, respect.
In case you don't know what it means well it just means some corteousness & regardness .
and you N E E D it.
you don't have respect for everybody btch.
and the nasty & ugly part also,
is that YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR FCKN SELF.
c'mon.
you're fckn old. 
older than me.
I'm tired of all these .
too much to handle & nonsense tocare about .
so missy , goodluck with your fckn "nice" wasted life .
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home