is that you ?
Well, you're just so unable to please . FTW.
idk but I don't see you as like that as before .
holy!
have you changed or something ?
cos if you did , that's pretty uhmm okay I guess,
but it's also mind-bothering -.-'
it's not even funny.
like fck, grow up .
kaayso.. To be honest, it bothers me - ALOT .
I think it's a sin to like you as my friend - I should back up , a lil bit .
I just noticed the real you.
a beast.
an offender.
a maniac.
UGH! Goddamit!
You are just waisting my time.
I come here for you.
But I guess you don't even realize that cos ur fcked as hell !
Next time, you shouldn't be numb about other people's feelings,
cos y'know what, it's pretty pathetic.
pathetic.
cos you think you run me.
ahah !
You're veeeeeeeery funny , eh ? ;S
probably, you are just like that , no ?
Nah-uh.
Not good , buuud !
Anyway, hope you're reading this .
Don't feel that much guilt , baaaaby !


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home