The Notebook.

9/18/09

bestfriend 14

Haaaaaaay bestfraaaand!
HAPPPPY BIRTHDAAYY!
Youuuuu're fourteen :) awwwwwh..
I love you, no matter what bebbb.
I got you anytime you need me.
Always remember, I'm a phone call away (Y) s you dnt gotta bother .
YAY! I'm seeing you tomorrow =]
caaaan't believe ittt yo [:
well, we really needa talkkk about stuff.
Lotsssss of stuff. Aha
efff about not seeeng yerrr face in like forever
-.-"
but I'm veeery happy about tomorrow & me sleeping over BAHAHAH !
& yaaah, the weather .. I'm starting to not like it ,
cssss it's getting colder & colder :\
ugggggh, I want summer NOW =[
guess we will have to wait another year for it (yn)
well, it's you're day in half an hour XP I counted.
So please be happy on this day .
PARTY SAFE :)
*ehem*
No drink & drive .
HAHA.
loveyou :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home