The Notebook.

9/6/09

laaand '09 / Filipino day :)

Filipino day @ wonderlaaand was LIVE :)
mhhm, I didn't ride on the behemoth >.<
I was scaaaared : / HAHA !
but I think justin, mikoy, jessica & lindsay went on it ..?

lol soo.. it was very fun.
there I met Wayne , Lindsay , Mikoy , Jon & Jessica
alsoooo I met Ervin xD
He's a good kuya .. Ok ok I won't call you kuya anymore ERVIN ;)
aha!
Mhm, we really didn't go to the pool & waterpark cos there were sooo much people - EW . lmfao.
So we dccided to go on that white water canyon thing (Y) I think that's what you call it ..
psh, I got wet (N)
but it was all good , FUNTIMES.
all the girls had to take out their sweater cos of their hair getting wet LMFAO.
um we actually rode more ..
- the vortex
- the nightmare
- flight deck & etc.. I don't remember the fckn names lmaao.

* ehem *
Apparently, Ervin wasn't scared * ehem * okay there buddy LOL.  
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home