The Notebook.

9/12/09

bumbarum-bum ..

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit .
uggggggghh , I slept so late but I woke up soso early -.- whaattheefffff.
ugh, I hate this .
kaaayso, it's saturday .. oh yeah ! 
my lola's birthday :)
d'aw , HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA & I love you <3 .

mhm, kaay anyways.. I hate this cos it's Saturday & like I have NO FUUUCKEN PLANS (N) <-- sooomuch !
I really needa chill cos i've been kinda stressed these past few days -.-
UhmNO, not highschooool .
Highschool's greeat yet boring ? HAHA .
probably for now it's pretty boring but it's just the 1st week ;) 

I might as well go back to sleep ? cos I'm uber tired ..well my body is , not my eyes .. XD if that made sense ? x) lawl .
I'm bummmmed last night . Cos he was so complicated .. I can't read him , like what kind are you ? -.- it's veeeeery complicated .. idk what to do , just what ? Stand by there ? NAWMAN. 
That's bulllllllllllshhhhh * 

And in the other hand, the ex is back ?HAHA. whaaaat should I call him ? O.o I doooon't know ...
LAWL .
well, really no biggie about us since before .. Like REALLY. he was still as nice as before ;D I'm so happy about that ! HAHA jk .
but I don't get it about that " complicate guy " watthefck. Tsk. 
yeye , I'll try not to waste my time on you >:/ kaay ?

I'm LOL.. cos I just am ? ( boredom kills ) ahah ! oh I'll tell you about SJA ? 
It's a pretty big school :| foooreeals .
But i didn't get lost ! OMGGGG I'm so happy ;P haha.  
yaaaso, they all have a smartboard .. Each room does . Teachers ? Great (Y) I haven't encountered an evil one yet , LOL .
uhm students ? They're pretty cool , cute ;) haha . 
I guess that's alright for now ? yemen, cos I wanna go back to sleep ;O
AHA ! sooobyees ;D 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home